Pics of SEAFOAM 2004 First!

1. Finally, finally managed to get my hands on a Seafoam, HURRAY! :yahoo: I was under the impression that the bag would be "mint" though, so was pretty disappointed when it was obviously used.

The colour is beautiful, a light aqua, but I actually think I prefer my Magenta and Turquoise 05 colours more - they're just really vibrant and stunning, whereas this Seafoam is more soft/pastel.

I'm actually thinking I'm back on the First's size. I'm just a bit too petite for the City size, so they look a little massive on me. The First really does suit my frame best, only problem is that I always lug around so much stuff (book/magazine and jacket are staples) that the City suits.

What size do you think suits? :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BseafoamFirst2sm.jpg
  2. OMG what a GAWjus color!! I want so desperately to NOT like bbags anymore, then I see something like that....it looks great on you, BTW!

3. beverly!!!! it's pretty!!!
    as the question as what size suits me... i would say all :p
    just because i want them all :yahoo:
    except for smaller size as mini twiggy or mini classique looks ridiculous on me :p

4. Beverly you looks amazing and I love your seafoam !! :heart: :heart: I am sooo jelaous :drool: :love:
    I think the first is perfect for you. I am a big bag fan so, for me, nothing it's too big!
    Congratulations!! It's an amazing find

5. It suits you beautifully but I do think that you're not too petite for a city...since you carry a lot both are great.

6. First looks good on you. Cities are about the largest size petite oriental ladies can carry off.

7. YOUR BAG LOOKS GORGEOUS ON YOU!!! I wish I can get my hands on a seafoam...I think the first suits you really well!!!! :heart: :p :yahoo:

8. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    That bag is TDF!!
    You look great with it!!

9. Gorgeous! The color is TDF!

Congratulations!

10. Love the color & I think that is the perfect size for you!

I rotate my bags...use my city as an everyday when I don't have time to sort through my stuff and use my first when I have time to pair down my junk to the essentials.

11. OMG!!:drool: It looks amazing! And it definitely suits you:yes:
    I'm so jealous! Congrats!

12. Wow!!! the bag is gorgeous, such amazing condition! and the First looks so great on you!

13. That is the most perfect bag for you! The size, the colour- everything is like it was designed for you. Congratulations on such a rare piece!:yes:

14. Girl I have no idea what you are talking about. You look GREAT with that bag!

15. I love the color and the bag looks fabulous on you! For me, I like the City for day and the First for evenings out on the town. I was hoping they would offer metallics for the holidays. I was planning on getting a First in a metallic for evenings out.