PICS of Sahara from BNY compared to Mastic

1. Daphne sent these to my Mom. I was going to get a Sahara City today but held off until I get some reports or clearer pics. Daphne put it beside a mastic and as you can see, it is lighter. Sahara is the one with GSH. It looks very pretty but then in the last picture it has a pinkish cast which I know is the bag lighting there. I wish that they would take pictures head on with the bags hanging, you get a little better representation. My Mom is getting Shahara in the Giant Hobo with silver hardware, but those aren't in yet. No Slims either. I'm curious about the new style.

2. Oooh, it almost looks like a shimmery sand color.
  3. gorgeous! Thanks for the pics!
  4. I'm surprised to see how light it is. A great neutral. Thanks for the pictures.
  5. Thanks for sharing! I've been wondering about the Sahara -- thinking that I'd like it, but also considered searching for a Mastic bag instead. Not sure what I'll decide (based on the photos, I like both!), but now I feel as though I can't go wrong! :smile:
  6. Thanks Powder.:love: I still like my Sandstone.:p
  7. oooo me likey so far! thanks for the pics!
  8. [​IMG]

hey! It's big mean piggy face again!!! lol~~

this color is way too light for me---- I'd be too nervous......
  9. thanks for the pictures! from what i remember, there isn't a pinkish hue on the sahara. picture 1 is a better representation of the color IRL. :smile:
  10. the sahara looks very pretty with the sgh... so far, this is the only color i like... thanks for posting PP!
  11. This color looks so pretty, I can't wait to get more reports on the color
  12. Thanks Powder
  13. I usually don't go for a beige bag, but that one looks gorgeous with the GSH.
  14. thanks! luxe but i still prefer mastic..
  15. thanks powder for the pic. I like the color although it will dirty in a hearbeat.