PICS of Sahara from BNY compared to Mastic

1. Daphne sent these to my Mom. I was going to get a Sahara City today but held off until I get some reports or clearer pics. Daphne put it beside a mastic and as you can see, it is lighter. Sahara is the one with GSH. It looks very pretty but then in the last picture it has a pinkish cast which I know is the bag lighting there. I wish that they would take pictures head on with the bags hanging, you get a little better representation. My Mom is getting Shahara in the Giant Hobo with silver hardware, but those aren't in yet. No Slims either. I'm curious about the new style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oooh, it almost looks like a shimmery sand color.

3. gorgeous! Thanks for the pics!

4. I'm surprised to see how light it is. A great neutral. Thanks for the pictures.

5. Thanks for sharing! I've been wondering about the Sahara -- thinking that I'd like it, but also considered searching for a Mastic bag instead. Not sure what I'll decide (based on the photos, I like both!), but now I feel as though I can't go wrong! :smile:

6. Thanks Powder.:love: I still like my Sandstone.:p

7. oooo me likey so far! thanks for the pics!

8. [​IMG]

hey! It's big mean piggy face again!!! lol~~

this color is way too light for me---- I'd be too nervous......

9. thanks for the pictures! from what i remember, there isn't a pinkish hue on the sahara. picture 1 is a better representation of the color IRL. :smile:

10. the sahara looks very pretty with the sgh... so far, this is the only color i like... thanks for posting PP!

11. This color looks so pretty, I can't wait to get more reports on the color

12. Thanks Powder

13. I usually don't go for a beige bag, but that one looks gorgeous with the GSH.

14. thanks! luxe but i still prefer mastic..

15. thanks powder for the pic. I like the color although it will dirty in a hearbeat.