pics of plomb color next to a black work

Yeah, but faded black is just what some of us are looking for. Dark blacks are great - but as I get older, I find them a bit harsh as an accessory for daytime. We were just watching a nicely produced HBO drama last night, and the interior decor had a couple of layers of black - very dark to faded, combined with some reds and oranges - very sophisticated.

And, I have a picture of one tPFer and her all-black outfit (different tones of black though) wearing her white very slouchy work bag and it's TDF, the way the white sets off those shades of black.

The plomb reminds me of my darling anthracite, but without the blue. And while I love anthracite, it is necessary sometimes to wear something other than a blue bag!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Toni, you're making me rethink my fall buying strategies - plomb is a very interesting choice.

And the Plomb does have a tad blue tint to it as well. But from what I have seen from photos, Anthracite has more turquoise blue to it. The Plomb is more dark gray/faded black/navy blue. So so nice!!! :yes:

thanks Toni! great comparison pics! I'm definitely gona get Plomb... but I will show my cousin these pics so she has a better idea of what to get in her black vs plomb vs cinnamon debate!

Here is my picture of Plomb VS Black...just for another perspective.

P6261429.jpg

attachment.php

Love your pics toni! Both bags look divine! What year is your black work from? Gosh, the leather on both is so different! I like how each bag has it's own personality! What lovely colors!!!