* PICS* of new Mastic/Oatmeal City

1. Remember the Mastic that my Mom got with the colorless handles? That was returned and Daphne sent her this beauty. She loves it, so do I. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW, the leather is AWESOME! Congrats, I'm glad everything worked out :okay:~!

3. Awesome!!! I'm glad your mom loves it!!! Yay!!!

4. Powder that bag is gorgeous and you always take great pics. :tup:Congrats to your Mom.:yahoo:

5. What a lovely colour - both subtle and interesting. Thanks for another great set of photos.

6. Thank you both! After I got my Day she wanted that bag so bad and they seemed to be hard to find for some reason. But in the end, Daphne found her a beauty and she is thrilled!:smile:

7. very pretty :smile: glad she got it all sorted out!

8. powder- its a beauty!!

love mastic!!

im glad you got it sorted!!

9. What a beauty !

10. oooh so happy that it worked out for your mum "M" PP!!! congrats to her! so you gona get mastic too since you love it too?

11. That's gorgeous! Glad it all worked out!

12. I have had mine for a while. I got the Day. I posted pictures when I got it, but I'm sure the thread is way back.

13. Gorgeous mastic!!!

14. I'm glad things turned out so well in the end!:yahoo: Your mum's new Mastic City is truly gorgeous and perfect!:love: Congrats to you both, Powder!:yes::heart:

15. Gorgeous bag, powderpuff! :drool: Thanks for the pics. I'm glad things worked out for your mom! :tup: