Pics of new Jumbo (228) Grey Reissue

1. Have a look, Ladies. This purse if fabulous! Wow. Love the size. bigger than the cavier jumbo by a couple of inches. I'll have to take a pic with them side by side for comparison.

Love it! :heart:
    grey_reissue_1.JPG grey_reissue_2.JPG grey_reissue_4.JPG grey_reissue_5.JPG
  2. Congrats Greenie,

It is beautiful - enjoy!!!!!!! I have to say the re-issue is my all time favorite Chanel bag
  3. Congratulations Greenie! Your gray Reissue is lovely. Glad to hear that you are so pleased with the 228 size. Enjoy!
  4. :amazed:

That bag is gorgeous!! It's bigger than the caviar jumbo? I can't wait to see the side/side comparison pics!!
  5. Congratulations, it's lovely.:girlsigh:
  6. Love it! These bags are so beautiful!
  7. Congrats! That is one beautiful bag
  8. Thanks for the sweet comments, you guys! :heart:

Here's the side by side comparison. The reissue is longer and the jumbo flap is wider.
    sidebyside_chanels.JPG sidebyside_chanels_2.JPG sidebyside_chanels_3.JPG
  9. it's a beauty, congrats! :biggrin:
  10. Tks for the side by side. Now I can really see the difference. Do you find the reissue to have more room? I love it in grey! Enjoy and congrats. I think I am going to have to put my name on the waiting list for one. Now I have to decide what color.
  11. Thank you for the kind comments.

I think they both have about the same amount of room. The reissue has the soft lambskin, while the caviar is a little rougher. I like the grey, it will work well this winter for me.
  12. Are they around the same price? I guess the lambskin may get beat up a little more. I am kind of rough on my bags because I am chasing after my three little boys all the time.
  13. Gorgeous!:love:
  14. Fantastic bag -:love:
  15. beautiful bag. congratulations! :yahoo: