***PICS*** of my very first MC in Black---THE URSULA!!!!!!

Congrats girl!!!! I remember when you asked for pics of my black Ursula. . . i guess you like the pics. I love my Ursula. IT is a great bag

Yep~ thank you thank you FleuDeLis for the pictures!!!! you were very very helpful in my decsion to buy the bag!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

BTW---- I don't know if you look for date codes, but I think mine *doesn't* have one! It just came from the Eluxury warehouse on Thursday and was delivered to me yesterday afternoon............. can you find yours? Thanks again so much!!!!

i am so happy for you girl. it looks fabulous. i'm glad you're so excited about it. that is EXACTLY how i feel about my most recent purchase, which i'll share with ya'll soon ;) it is the bag to end all bags, basically :P

Frozen,
I had not even looked for the date code or where it was made until your thread. mine too was made in France but I cannot find the code. I am sure it is somewhere in there, but I cannot locate it. I have been using my bag for 2-3 weeks now and I wanted to let you know what works best for me. i leave it unlatched all the time and instead of letting the buckle fly and around and get scratched I tuck it into the little slit pocket behind the snap pocket. PM me if i did not explain it right. Enjoy the bag. I can't wait for the patina on mine
Enjoy