PICS of my very first b-bags!

1. This is my first attempt to post pics so let's hope this works. I got my babies a couple weeks ago and would like to introduce them to y'all...Anthracity and Ms. Mini-B....:heart:

bbag_city_front1.JPG bbag_city_back.JPG bbag_minib_front1.JPG bbag_minib_back.JPG bbag_both1.JPG
  2. Love them both!:love: Gee, the Mini Bowling is not so "mini"!:nuts: Congrats on your beauties, Cornetto!:yes:

3. Thanks MarieG! Mini-B is definitely not mini and is perfect for everyday.

Hmmm, the thumbnails are kinda small after I compressed them. I'll have to learn how to insert the images directly in the thread next time.

4. I love that mini bowling. I thought a mini bowling was much smaller. Congrats on the new additions to your bag family. ;)

5. Congrats.:yahoo: what a way to start, :nuts: two Bbags and pretty soon it will grow and grow.....:push:

6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! the city is sooo beautiful!!:heart::heart:

7. congrats!~

8. Congrats on your purchases and thanks for sharing your pictures. I really like your Anthracity! :smile:

9. WOW! I really like the color of your Anthracite and I want to get a Mini Bowling someday soon! CONGRATS on 2 GREAT bags to start your Bbag addiction!:yahoo: :roflmfao:

10. Congrats!! Pretty brave to start with two. The mini bowling looks so big compared to the city. Everytime I hear mini bowling I imagine something a lot smaller.

11. lovely bags, congrats!

12. Beautiful bags! congrats!!:yahoo:

13. love both, congrats!!

14. :drool: The leather on both of them looks sooooo yummy! Congrats!!!

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OMG~~Love ur mini bowling bbag esp...the leather is TDF....great collection out there:nuts: :nuts: