Pics of my updated collection...and the bags I cheated with!!!

1. Well, here are the two bags I cheated on Louis with! The first is the Balenciaga First in Teal. Next is the Prada Leather Box, and an updated pic of my collection now. It is more diverse now and hopefully in a couple weeks I will be adding some red back into this!! Enjoy the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the collection which now includes:

LV Monogram Mezzo
    LV Epi Ivoire Alma
    LV Monogram Alma
    Prada Brown Box
    Balenciaga First Teal
    LV Vernis Pochette Wallet Pomme
    LV Vernis Sm. Agenda Indigo
    LV Vernis 4 Keyholder Indigo
    LV Mini Pochettes Mono & Azur

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any suggestions for adding a red bag?

2. Traci, don't you just LOVE the first?!:nuts: Great looking collection!!! LOVE everything!

3. Thanks Irene!! Yes, I love it and now I know what everyone means by "smooshy"!!! LOL!!!

4. Congrats...it is gorgeous. I love the color. The leather on the first looks yummy!

5. AWESOME! I KNEW the First wasn't THAT small- it's comparable to Alma? Love the blue!

6. I thought you were insane for getting rid of your white Lockit, but seeing that beautious ivoire Alma has changed my mind. GORGEOUS!!
    Love your collection esp. the first, it's yummy.

7. LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new bags.... mainly the Bbag!!!! :drool:

Congrats! ;)

8. great bags, love the almas

9. Thank you ladies!!

Well, I wouldn't say the First is comparable to the Alma, it's quite a bit smaller than alma, but I can fit my wallet, makeup case, sm. agenda, cles, keyholder in it just fine.

10. Thanks John!! I am soooo loving the B-bag...this will not be my only one, I can tell ya that!! LOL!

11. Gorgeous collection! :yes:

12. Traci, your teal first is amazingly gorgeous!

And your collection of Almas make me drool!

13. i love your new bags!!!! :nuts: i'm very excited about your bbag because the color is so lovely and it's always good to see how bbags stack up in comparison to lv sizing etc. i just ordered my first bbag too...can't wait to share!

14. Thanks everyone!!! I'm really happy with the B-bag! The color is amazing!!

I'm going to Copley again in 2 weeks and will be coming home with some LV and definitely another B-bag!!!!

15. Love your collection!
    Esp the Indigo i'm soo jelous!
    :yes:
    x