Pics of My Two New Gucci Bags

HOLY CRAP! I am seriously drooling over my keyboard BooYah!! Not only is the blondie fabulous, but the DRAGON IS TDF! Congratulations, just gorgeous!!!! You are totally going to rock that dragon bag girl! And blondie is forever!

These are so worth getting in trouble with the DH! :graucho:

jag said:
HOLY CRAP! I am seriously drooling over my keyboard BooYah!! Not only is the blondie fabulous, but the DRAGON IS TDF! Congratulations, just gorgeous!!!! You are totally going to rock that dragon bag girl! And blondie is forever!

These are so worth getting in trouble with the DH! :graucho:

thanks, girlie! you've helped me so much with this :love:

regarding the last statement, should DH ever find out, they will have to be sold!!!!! :lol:

BooYah said:
thanks, girlie! you've helped me so much with this :love:

regarding the last statement, should DH ever find out, they will have to be sold!!!!! :lol:

Are you nuts!!! These are keepers girl!!! You know how to focus his attention elsewhere!!! LOL!:graucho:

jag said:
[/b]Are you nuts!!! These are keepers girl!!! You know how to focus his attention elsewhere!!! LOL!:graucho:

:lol: RFLMAO!!!! :lol:
THAT will also be up for sale if i intend to keep and pay for tom ford's bags....although the buyer may get some change back :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

GURL!! U BETTAH WURK! WIT DEM BAD ASS SUPPA DUPPA FLY BAGS!! WHA' WHA' R U GOING ON VA-CAY AND NOT SHARING? CUZ THOSE BAGS LOOK LIKE "THIS IS MY TOO CUTE BLONDIE GUCCI FOR SIPPING MARTINIS IN ST. BARTH'S FEELING RATHER "KI KI" AND THE VELVETY SNAKE ONE LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOING TO BOOTY DANCE ALL NITE TO SOMETHING FIERCE AND FABULOUS LIKE "JIGGA JIGGA" TO PITBULL, LIL JON OR BEYONCE' OR SUMFIN LIKE THAT. BUT, SERIOUSLY WE HAVE VERY SIMILAR TASTE. THOSE ARE TWO OF MY FAVS FROM TOM FORD. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! CONGRATS

asl bebes, pursegalsf, RoseMary, thanks so much ladies :flowers:

janice, girl, i was LMFAO:lol: :lol: :lol: that was tooooooooooooooo hilarious :roflmfao:
but by the looks of things from your post, i think you may rock them better than me! yeah, hopin' to be stylin' and all i wanna hear is "AWWW SUKI-SUKI NOW"!!!!! i'm down witcha!!!!
wonderful to hear that we have the same fab taste!!!!
let's all give a shout-out to the tasty tom ford!!! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!!

D&G, thanks, girlie! let's hope i don't hear "....check out the dopey chick with the dope bag!...." :lol: