Pics of My "Timeless" Small Caviar Tote (Not the PST)

1. Thanks to Beautylicious, Smoothoprter for helping me with this pretty Chanel. And thank you Swanky for educating me on what it is called! This is the "Timeless" small caviar zippered tote. It is 10X7X5. The color is camel/beige. It's somewhat difficult to capture via pictures. It's somewhere between the 1st picture and the 2nd picture.

WITHOUT FLASH, IN NATURAL LIGHT
    [​IMG]

WITH NO FLASH, INSIDE
    [​IMG]

SIDES
    [​IMG]

WHAT I CAN FIT INSIDE COMFORTABLY
    [​IMG]

2. Oh, enjoy your tote - very pretty!!!:yes:

3. Oh my, it is so beautiful :girlsigh: I love that color! Congrats again and enjoy it!

4. Beautiful, enjoy it.

5. Very Pretty, Congrats!!

6. Gorgeous! Love it LG!

7. Hey we're twins now. I have that exact bag, it's a great bag! Congrats!!!

8. Wow, that is beautiful!:heart: Much better than the auction pictures. Congratulations!:yahoo:

9. Very pretty and a very pretty color! Enjoy. :yes:

10. gorgeous, congrats.

11. That's gorgeous! I like it better than PST! Enjoy

12. that's very pretty, congrats!!!

13. Thanks everyone! It's smaller than I thought but can fit a surprising amount of things. Chanel is a bad, bad, bad habit to have! hehe.

Spylove, we are twins now! Yay. I'm not sure if this color fits my wardrobe yet (I'm much more prone to wear colorful bags, hence my bbag obsession). I'm also adjusting to more structured handbags vs. slouchy leathered bags. But it is very classy looking. :love:

14. Congrats!! I have the same one in cream ( posted photo in the chanel family portrait) and carrying it today as I'm in and out of the house running errands.

15. Very nice, congrats and enjoy!