Pics of my organized Day bag

1. I bought a large Chameleon insert for my Day bag. I thought I'd share some pics. The large size comes with cardboard inserts for side support. I took those out because I didn't like the structure or the sharp edges of the cardboard. I thought they'd poke a hole in the lining.

Here's a link to my pics. I have to figure out how to resize my pics before I can post here.
  2. [​IMG]
  3. That looks good! It's hard to keep a big hobo organized so that you can find everything!
  4. [​IMG]
  5. P... the pics look great! I already ordered one last night! lol
  6. OOPS! SORRY FOR SUCH BIG PICS! Anyway, just wanted to show your day!!! Love the insert!!
  7. Thank you so much for posting my pics, Ally!
  8. What a great idea! I love the hot pink.
  9. I'm slow and shallow. How does this pink thing work? It goes into the day?
  10. That is a great idea. :idea: where did you purchase the chameleon insert? I love the color you chose. Also love how the bag is still slouchy even with insert... :tup:
  11. It's a a little bag in itself that you can pack up and move from bag to bag. I didn't even show you, but there's even a little velcro'd pocket that's perfect for makeup.
  12. Yes, I love that it maintains that cute little slouch. I also bought a small size that I use in my City. The Large will fit inside the City but you'd just have to lift the slouchy leather to get it zipped.

Am I allowed to post links? If not, please delete or PM me so I can edit my post. I bought it from I received my inserts within days of ordering.
  13. love your beautiful day. great idea on organizing your stuff. most times, i just toss everything into my day and it is always a challenge finding anything in there.
  14. Great pics, P! :smile: Your bag is beautiful with the bright pink inside! And the little sea otters are so cute.
  15. Awesome, I think I need one, too! Thanks for the pics and info!