PICS of my new Timeless Classic Wallet - Metallic (glazed) red!

1. Thought i would share this with you girls! I have been after this for a while. Won this on eBay a few weeks back. Family picture included!

I am also hoping to get the dark red 2.55 - i think this might be red overload don't you think? (i really want a bleu fonce!) :drool:

Enjoy :love:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  2. Not red overload at all! I loveeee the color of the wallet.

Is that the llama skin wallet?

3. ^ i believe it is, from the cruise collection :smile:

4. Love it!
    Congrats!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats to ur new metallic red wallet, the color is HOT:tup:

Not forgettin ur red med flap, my HG bag (which i'm still soughtin after..sigh).

Personally, i feel that it's a bit too much red, u shld go after a blue fonce if u can find one then. If not a darker red, IMO:flowers:

6. yes i think so too! i think my plan is to see if i can get a dark red 2.55 first, and if not, i will just buy a metallic navy or black 2.55. and if i do find one, i'll probably sell the wallet :smile:

7. What absolutely lovely pieces! Congrats on the wallet, it adds to a beautiful collection!

8. Love it, congrats!

9. wow, they're all so gorgeous!

10. i stopped breathing when i saw ur red flap. OMG!!!!!!!!!! beyond gorgeous!! why can't i find one!!!!

congrats on the wallet! :smile:

11. No overload at all! I think it is lovely! Love that sheen it has!

12. Very very nice....I don't think it's red overload at all - both reds are different and one is a wallet.
    :tup:

13. love the wallet, congrats!

14. It wouldn't be a red overload. You can never have too much red Chanel!! :graucho:
    I love the wallet, it's soo darn cute! Congrats!

15. LOVE your wallet!!! You can never have too many red Chanels hehe