cind51284

Jul 24, 2006
As i promise,
I would post new pics of the stuff i got the past two weeks, so enjoy

1. Wapity that my cousin Hikau (thomas) bought and I love it
IMG_0170.jpg

2. The Teddy Bear Broach so cute :flowers:

IMG_0175.jpg

3. The Panda Cles (still MIA cuz im waiting for denver to ship it for me...cant wait to get it in...the panda cles would be hooked on the wapity :yes: )

And today was such an "adventure" as thomas would said it. So the LV SA in Boston said taht there were only two denim speedy PM pouches that were sent from france. Some woman already bought on the first day released it. So there was only one left. I made thomas hold it for me there =). And made the purchase in a heart beat so here it is

4. Denim Speedy PM....i use it to stuff womanly things it....its so useful...best cles i have ever gotten...but i wish it came in the pink...i would buy another one in a heart beat

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

I was sad to hear that they are discontinuing the papillion 19...The SA said she could order it for me, but i declined the offer cuz i wanna see how big it is and would it fit my next purchase in it:

5. Koala Agenda in Pink ...a girl needs her agenda when shes starting her new job on sept

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

but its the SA told me it wasnt a practical bag especially cuz after i bought the agenda...it wouldnt fit in it...so no more papillion

jm311 said:
Umm... you dropped something... my jaw. lol.

LOL!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Congrats on your haul, cindy! I love everything!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: ITA that the denim speedy cles would be adorable in pink!!! eeek! Love it in the blue denim, too, though! Congrats on getting the last Made in France one! :flowers: