PICS of my new Roxbury Drive in pomme d'amour!

How do you think it would look with the new valentine's key ring used as an extender? It doesn't really need any more length, but it might look cool. Or I could just attach it to the clip and let it hang.

I was thinking of getting a matching vernis wallet for this bag, but then saw that my MC koala looks MUCH better as a coordinating accessory!

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow with items inside the bag.

And it's going to rain all weekend! So, no outing for ms roxbury... :crybaby:

It's a bold color, but I think it may be a small enough bag to pull off. I modeled it with jeans and a shirt/sweater... what do you think? Plus I know it would look hot with a skirt and heels.

I think I'd avoid it with like a tank top and shorts or something, but it can definitely be done with nice business casual, designer jeans, etc.

You're on the right track Jane! I think the bag is really classy which is why it's hard to dress down. This color especially is soo HAWT! It's just nice to pair off with smarter clothes. You've got great taste!

Bout putting a shorter strap on the bag...I think it's a little bulky on the bottom and therefore would be quite uncomfortable just under the armpit if the strap is too short. Someone could try it out for real and let us know?