**PICS** of my new purchases....

1. My bronze bowler, white east/west (RETURNED due to damage), & my card case..... I will update w/ my dark gold 227 I bought today......

Bronze Bowler.JPG Bronze Bowler - close up.JPG Bronze Bowler - inside of bag.JPG Bronze Bowler - Side View.JPG East-West - White - 001.jpg East-West - White - 002.jpg Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 001.JPG Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 002.jpg Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 003.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. Gorgeous bronze bag!

4. I was hoping to see pics. Brendan told me you had come in to buy a 227 (he only mentioned it because you had mentioned my name). Please tell me how much you love the "dark gold" 227?:love:

5. TDF!!! Every single one of them. I can't wait to see your Diamond Stitch Tote when it arrives.

6. Congrats on your new purchases, I really love the bronze color.

7. gold 227?!?!!

gorgeous new purchases. it's a bummer the white east/west was damaged

8. haha... hope you don't mind... btw.. I LOVE your earrings... you have amazing taste girlie!!!

the dark gold is beautiful... if only I had a darkwhite to go with it.... hmmmmmm.....

9. Beautiful! Congrats! That totally sucks that your East/west was damaged, though!:sad: But, I'm sure you'll enjoy your other new goodies!:yahoo:

10. Yahhh Love it!

beautiful jap

11. congrats!

12. I love your lux!

13. Japs!!! Love, love love!!!

14. I love the bowler. Such a beautiful and rich color. They are all very classy. Gorgeous bags.

15. LOVE them!!