Pics of my new papillon and sonatine and...

1. So excited - I found a beautiful papillon thanks to a tPFer and just got her in the mail a couple days ago - am also posting pics of the Sonatine i got last month along with my agenda and keyholder...I'm a happy girl :yes:

I never realized how addicting LV was until I met you all, I love you all for it!

Thanks to John, Addy, Lee and Nola for all the replies on authenticating!!!

:heart:

bags 004.jpg bags 005.jpg
  2. Yay! congrats! Love the pap!

3. such pretty things!

4. Love all the new goodies! Seeing your pics makes me miss my Sonatine. Congrats! : )

5. wow....I love the bright pink vernis with your other bags! It's gorgeous! Enjoy your goodies! :smile:

6. Congrats!!!

7. Congrats!! I passed up on the Sonatine once and now it haunts me, I love that bag!

8. Thanks ladies! The pap was my dream bag and I still can't believe I own it!

9. Congrats!! Wonderful collection!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats on all your recent LV goodies!!! Love the daimer papillon...the sonatine is so classy and elegant looking love it too....happy holidays!!!

12. Congrats! I was debating a pap, now seeing yours I think I might go get one tomorrow. lol =)

13. Congrats, love them all

14. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

15. Congratz! love the Sonatine, it's my fav. LV! I am sure you will have loads of fun w/it^___^