Pics of my new MAGENTA FIRST!

1. She arrived a few days ago and I just :heart: it. I'm a huge Magenta fan but sold my Magenta Box because I prefer the City/First sizes more. Now I have a Magenta Shoulder and this First, both of which are great sizes IMHO!

The leather smell is intoxicating and I love the leather on this one, plus it goes with most of my wardrobe (I wear a ton of pink). Here are some pics!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Gosh, you and your bag are so cute together. Just perfect!
  3. i love the charms so cute!!!!!!!
  4. Looks good on ya! :graucho::yahoo:
  5. It looks sooooo perfect on you Beverly...:tender:

And boy you are a tiny gal, the first looks on you the way the city looks on me.
  6. :drool: :drool: :drool: love it!

Magenta is my favorite Balenciaga color EVER!
  7. wow it looks great on you! Love the little coach(? it looks like) keychain!! very cute touch. that color is sooo prettyy
  8. It's beautiful and looks so so so cute on you! Congrats Bev! :yahoo:
  9. Beverly, you're simply adorable. The magenta is totally growing on me. Plus, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the First. It suits you perfectly.

10. Beverly, I agree, you and your bag are both adorable..
  11. Beautiful magenta, Beverly! :heart: It looks perfect on you! Congrats! :yahoo:
  12. I love the charms on it!! The color is awesome. I am still sad I missed out on the cities in that color. Stupid BIN!! Both of you are adorable!!
  13. :heart: Oh Bev it is TDF!!! And of course you look as beautiful as ever with it!!! I love the charms you put on it, the colors are perfect for it. Oh, and I am very glad you decided you prefer the First style/size better than the Box!
  14. CONGRATS - love magenta!!!
  15. Aww thanks ladies :love:

Yes I did attach a Coach charm... it's got diff colours so it matches all my B bags!

I seriously love the First size now.. I'm a (re)convert, haha! Unfortunately it also means I need to 'down size' all my junk :p