Pics of my new Legacy Medium Lily and Legacy Pouch!!!!

I'd get the Lily now, because when that is gone, you'll only be able to find it on the secondary market. With the Damier Speedy, you'll still have some time to get it since it's most likely not going to disappear from the LV line anytime soon.

To the OP: CONGRATS! :yahoo:

Just beautiful!

I see you are a LV fan. I am torn between a Damier Speedy 30 and a Mini Lily Camel! :sweatdrop: Which would you get?

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/lily-lovers-club-xl-medium-lily-come-join-231434.html

I'd get the Lily now, because when that is gone, you'll only be able to find it on the secondary market. With the Damier Speedy, you'll still have some time to get it since it's most likely not going to disappear from the LV line anytime soon.

To the OP: CONGRATS! :yahoo:

Thanks, I got both but likely one will go back. The LV Speedys are so basic/plain but I love them :smile:

Thanks for the modeling pic. I was never fond of the Lily, but that picture changed my mind. She looks so perfect, the size, the hardware, everything. Do you have any modeling pictures with the legacy pouch. Would love to see how that looks on.