Pics of my new Legacy Medium Lily and Legacy Pouch!!!!

1. My items just arrived today and I absolutely LOVE them!:yahoo: The legacy pouch is so cute and will be great for going out and short trips!

As for the medium lily, I am so glad I went with the black!:tup: Words can not describe how beautiful that black is against the hardware. It is my favorite purchase in a LONG time! If anyone is hesitant, I totally suggest getting it because you won't regret it. I am so giddy and didn't even realize that I would have loved my lily so much!

I have a photo of me with it. Sorry for my workout clothes. It can also be worn on the shoulder if anyone is wondering!

lily and pouch.JPG pouch.JPG legacy.JPG modeling lily.JPG
  2. gorgeous bags...congrats!!

3. I love your Lily and the Legacy pouch! Congrats on your new purchases!

4. Your black medium Lily is so cute!! I love the legacy pouch too (now it just needs to come in leather ...) Congrats on both!!!

5. I totally love that Legacy Pouch!! I can't wait to see it IRL before I decide if it's right for me! I hope it will come in all leather.

And Lily...no words can explain how gorgeous she is. She is my dream bag.

6. beautiful...

7. both are gorgeous. Temptation sets in again.

8. They look so cute next to each other... little sis/big sis lol. The pouch is adorable, and the Lily is just class. It looks perfect on you too. Congrats & enjoy :tup:

9. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!:yahoo:

10. Just beautiful!

I see you are a LV fan. I am torn between a Damier Speedy 30 and a Mini Lily Camel! :sweatdrop: Which would you get?

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/lily-lovers-club-xl-medium-lily-come-join-231434.html

11. ^^^I would go for the lily! I think it is a timeless piece and it is so unique at the same time. I love the damier speedy, which I had and sold. It's a great piece too but something I would hold off and get later if I was in your position.

12. Both of these bags are soooooooooo gorgeous!! Love them!! I hope they make a bigger version of the Legacy pouch... I'd like to see what that'd be like! And the medium Lily is definitely a bag I'd buy if it weren't heavy and could be worn comfortably under the arm.

Congrats!!!

13. Your Lily is gorgeous :drool: Congrats!!

14. Congrat's :smile:

15. Congrats! I'm drooling over the Lily! Absolutely stunning!