PICS of my new BLACK WORK with GOLD h/w!

1. i think i have been bitten by the Gold H/W bug bc i just got another Gold h/w purse! i hope i wont regret it!

i have always wanted a black balenciaga but just never got around to it...i think the gold h/w looks quite nice on the WORK bc the purse is quite large...

i have to impose a PURSE BAN now...gotta stay away from the balenciagas!! (and stay away from TPF bc u ladies are such ENABLERS!! haha :graucho:) two b bags in a week..the husband wont be too pleased! lol....
    baleciaga 005.jpg baleciaga 007.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! I think the GH really suits you. Enjoy!
  3. Absolutely the GH w/ black, looks beautiful and so do you:p :p
  4. Congrats!!! The bag looks very good on you!!!!
  5. ^^ THANK YOU!! i think i will use the Work often bc it fits all my junk..haha..and its black so i wont be stressing about it getting dirty..:sweatdrop:

but for now, i might have to find a good hiding spot for her so the husband wont freak out..too much...hahaha..:p..i dont think he can handle 2 b bags in one week, just yet..
  6. look soo good carrying it...I never even liked the gold hardware until now...looks awesome!!!:yes:
  7. LOVE IT! CONGRATS! 2 bags in one are fitting in really well around here!:devil: :roflmfao:
  8. wow, your very stylish! I love your look, the hair, shoes, dress, bag...its so NYC!!!

your apt looks very chic as well! Loves everything.
  9. LOL...:roflmfao::roflmfao:..well, thanks but that seems to be the root of the problem..surfing TPF everyday makes me wanna buy more bags!! and everyone on here are SUCH ENABLERS, i succumb to pressure!!! hahaa..its great but not so hot for the bank account!! hahaha....
  10. omg i love your clothes. who is it by??
  11. That bag looks fantastic on you! Don't you love the GH with the Work......... I have it in Anthracite & my dh doesn't know about mine either, yet.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  12. That bag is absolutely gorgeous. You wear it well.
    IMO, the GH looks best in work, brief(both of which you have), and day because they're larger bags. I already have a GH day, now I'm dying to get a GH work and GH brief.
  13. Wow complete opposite of your white - drool worthy!

You wear them sooo well as well - congrats
  14. Congrats the bag looks great on you.
  15. Love your bag, Miss Alice. Looks great on you.