Pics of my Metallic Linen Miu Miu Coffer love it or not ?

that linen coffer is STUNNING!

when i saw this thread i thought it would look insane, but it is gorgeous. the patchwork is nice as well, but a bit busy...wow. the coffer really glows in the linen with metallic trim. yowza.

In between the two, I prefer the patch work (sorry to cast doubt into your mind). I prefer my accessories a little more flashy. And I also prefer leather on my bags.
I myself am considering a green one. Either way, it is a georgeous bag that you have.

Thanks all your reply, finally i think i will ask Sak to send me the silver one before i make the decision, then i can actually see how's the silver one feel. I will post pics later when i got it.

I prefer the linen bag, its a gorgeous colour and looks like it would go with more. The metallic one is also nice, but probably wont last forever like the linen. Silver is trend - linen is classic.

Just my opinion though - goodluck choosing!

by the way LALA can you let me know whether you think the metalic trimming is prone to peeling?

i really like the linen you have and considering this or the leather one, however if the metalic trimming is prone to peeling then i may go for the leather option.

thanks

i prefer the linen too. in fact, i just ordered one from styledrop. thought about metalic leather peeling... asked in one of the threads but dont think i have the answer yet. i think you should take a look at the silver coffer in leather, not one with the new quilt pattern, but the original style. i dont care very much for the new quiltting. remind me too much of marc jacobs (not that there's anything wrong with MJ, just not original if someone else has done it), and compared to the original coffer's, the new one seems a bit flat to me. but that's just me ;)