PICS of my last SPEEDY for awhile!! I mean it this time!!

1. Hi all,

Well, I was going to get the cerise speedy, but after much thinking about it, I just didn't feel that I would be comfortable carrying around a bag full of cherries. Especially where I live. So, I went with.....

The Monogram Speedy 25!!! LOVE her!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :heart:

I am very content with my speedy family now and will not be adding anymore.

Hope you like the pics!!

DSCN0674.jpg DSCN0678.jpg DSCN0677.jpg
  2. congrats! it's super cute!

3. Congrats! But isn't that vanilla epi, just calling to you?

4. love it. i'm not a cerises fan, either. great choice!

5. Lots of speedys! Gongrats on the mono!

6. Yes, it is!:lol: :lol: But after thinking about it, I really love my white mc trouville for spring/summer so I probably would not use it as much.

7. Congrats!! Perfect fit for your growing family!!

8. Lovely! :love:

9. Congrats, you have a gorgeous speedy family!

10. very pretty, congrats!

11. Bag full of cherries? lol, I like that! Congrats on the new bag and love your speedy collection.

12. Love your speedy collection! heehee.. any more and they won't fit side-by-side in your avatar!

CONGRATS Traci - love them all!!! The mono, damier, and epis that you chose are all so classic!

13. Sure Traci that's what they all say, HA! HA! Love it!!!

14. Very cute!!! I am using my cerises speedy today and I love it but I love the plain mono too. I figure any speedy is a good speedy!

15. Well, don't get me wrong....I LOVE the cerise speedy. I just feel a little funny cause I feel like I'm too old for it, or people around where I live would look at me funny. Otherwise that baby would be mine!!