Pics of my last 2 purchases for a while.....I swear!!!!!

luna_ said:
ohhh. love that change purse. do you think a cc would fit in there? I am thinking of getting that design in MC.

Oh yes, they fit. I have the money in the back most pocket, then cc's in the middle pocket and there's even another pocket for license or 1 cc in front. Change can go in the middle pocket too. It's the perfect size to use with a pochette!

I love your new purchases! Your hubby is taking you to hermes?? I am so jealous!! Mine thinks bags are a waste of $$ and we have a little understanding- he doesn't ask and I don't tell!

BrownPaperBag said:
Between the change purse and the ludlow wallet, which one holds more cards?

Well the ludlow fits 3 right? The change purse fits more than that because it has two (kind of expandable) pockets and an extra slot in front for another one. JMO.:biggrin:

PGN said:
I love your new purchases! Your hubby is taking you to hermes?? I am so jealous!! Mine thinks bags are a waste of $$ and we have a little understanding- he doesn't ask and I don't tell!

Yes! :yes: I am really lucky. It's kind of a tradition now. Every year for the past few years we always take the last week of June off for vacation. And we always go to Louis Vuitton store in Boston. Well, this year we are going to New Hampshire with the kids, so we're going to Boston the next week. Only this time I told him, "let's visit the Hermes store too". He said "oh, yea?" "what do you want there?" I didn't even get into it!:graucho: :graucho: