Pics of my Ink Twiggy and Caramel Box

1. I'm not much of a photographer, but here is my small family...I'm calling them "peanut butter and jelly."*L*

[​IMG]

2. Welcome!!! Love your b-bags! Great colors too by the way! Thanks for posting your pics!

3. LOVE IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ok... I may start hyperventilating here! I love PB&J reference too! It's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

4. Those are really cute. Congratulations and great name. One day I hope to have a peanut butter....

5. Welcome and congrats on the new bags. Great, great colors!

6. Yummy! Btw, you take great pics!

7. :love: i'm in love with your Twiggys!

thanks so much for sharing!!!!

go the b-bag! :amuse:

8. I love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE PIC!!!

I am so torn between getting a BOX or TWIGGY.. But I know for SURE that I will be buying it in the INK color! SO GORGEOUS!!!

You must be so happy :biggrin:

10. You're ink is beautifuL!!! What's nice is that it doesn't seem really shiny like some other ink's out there. :biggrin:

11. your ink twiggy is such a gorgeous shade!! great picture and thanks for sharing :smile:

12. Lovely! They do look like peanut butter and jelly, don't they?!?! Funny! Beautiful picture, too! Thanks!

13. Gorgeous Bbags!!! P&J :lol: That is too cute!!

14. Ooh...I need a PB&J! Too cute! Lovely bags...my DH says that I should mention that I can't get my "family" of bags in one photo...at least without a wide angle lens! Just his two cents...LOL!

15. GORGEOUS!!!:love: :love: :love:

Those colours really look amazing side by side, too. You've inspired me to want clothing (and bags!) in those colours!!!