pics of my Hayden Harnett belt handled clutch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love love love this bag! the leather is DEE-vine...sooooo soft and luxurious. i just wanna bury my face in it and BREATHE in deeply. sorry for the sucky pics...still learning how to work the mirror pics!

alone...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

on the shoulder[​IMG]

carried by hand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. it is gorgeous!!!!!!! i love it!:love: it looks great on you!!

the pics aren't sucky at all!!!

How much does it cost?

3. That is cute!!!! I love my HH bags.

4. i got it from luna boston with a 20% off it came to $204!!! I think its a great price! I love how unique it is, never seen anything that looks similar and the leather is pracically orgasmic!!! I NEVER appreciated leather until I held this baby in my hands. LOL....I joked inmy other thread that I was going to pull a pseub and order on ein every color. I halfway did it...my black one is scheduled to be delivered today! I just think its so versatile...easy to dress up or down. Clssic enough to wear for a long time, with just enough edge to not be boring. Have I said enough about me loving this bag?! :lol:

5. oh ginger, it is very very beautiful!!! I want one!!!! And for only 204 $?
    The leather looks so soft!!!

Please post pics of the black when it arrives!!!!:love: :amuse:

6. Very cute! How do you get in and out of it?

7. deedee - its an open bag with a magnetic closure hidden in the "belt handle" portion, which keeps the bag closed

darelgirl - will do!! :amuse:

8. ginger how big is it? does it fit many things?

9. wow it's so cute!

10. from the HH website

• Oversized belt handle with magnetic closure
    • Adjustable, stowable strap so clutch can be worn under the arm or around the wrist
    • Signature brushed-gold and antique brass hardware
    • 7 1/2"L interior rear-wall zip-pocket w/ leather binding
    • Two interior front slit phone/iPod pockets 5 1/2"H x 3 1/2"W and one 5 1/2"H x 5"W
    • Made of soft garment-washed leather
    • Cotton-twill lining
    • Detachable hanging hh logo-charm bracelet
    • Detachable luggage-tag
    • Felt dustcover for safe storage
    i don't carry tons of stuff with me, so its perfect for me to easily tote my essentials...cles for gloss, shadow and blush; powder compact; keys; wallet; sunglasses case; cell and then some. it's not a bag to carry water bottles and diapers and such, so if you're used to bigger bags and NEED that room, i would not recommend this for that purpose.

11. then it is just perfect!!! i checked their site and they ship worldwide:nuts:

isn't that exciting?:lol: i think this bag will be my next "non-GD-bag" :lol: :lol:

12. I love it and it looks fabulous on you!

13. I got an e-mail from Hayden-Harnett that they just made this bag in coral. I've been drooling and trying to come up with the money for it- since I saw your photos and description, I'm ordering it!!!!

14. Darelgirl - if you sign up on the HH website (for their survey or something) they will give you 15% off your first purchase.

15. oh, thank you shusshopm for the advice! i'm going to do that right away:amuse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.