Pics of my gift closet! Yes, I have a 'problem'...lol

1. I am a complete pack rack and OCD sale shopper. So I have 3 closets, full of stuff. I am trying to get it combined in to only 2..don't think it's going to happen, lol. I spent a good chunk of time cleaning up and rearranging this one in the guest room, today, because of stuff flowing out of the closet into the room. I still have most of the linen closet full of doll and barbie stuff, and the computer room closet full of kids stuff. Here is the fruits of my labor from today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You don't have to go elsewhere to get inventory for a gift shop! There's so much stuff. What do you plan to do with some of them? Donate it to me! kidding :biggrin:... I like that you organized them.

3. Holy moly, I think you have your Christmas shopping done? Great work by the way (and totally jealous of the bits of LV's that I can see, too!)

4. Okay what time does the store open, open, open ??:graucho:

5. Holy cow, shopping time :smile:

6. Lol, it's true, my boy's call it mom's store.

7. I so understand, I'm on like my second closet now and have no idea where to put my junk. hehe

8. Hey, you're ready for any occasion that comes along. You don't have to make that last-minute dash to the store like the rest of us lol.:yes: Actually, I confess I have some "gift drawers" of things I see during the year that would make nice gifts for that vague "somebody" and then I forget to look in the drawer when I need a gift.

9. Holy cow! Wow. I'm speechless! How fun! You'll never be caught unprepared for a birthday that's for sure.

If you are serious about getting rid of stuff in one closet, why not see if there's a family in your area that won't be able to have a Christmas this year because of finances? My Mom's friend does that. She sets aside two or three gifts from her closet each Christmas to give to a family in need. It's only 8 or so items for her, but to a little kid expected nothing, it's priceless.

10. I wish i could have a gift closet.

11. We 'adopt' a family each year and do gifts, dinner, etc.

12. Well I do declare twinkle.tink !!!!! :nuts:

13. That is so awesome of you! :heart:

14. i spy lv boxes! lol

15. Wow! I guess you are always prepared for any type of gift giving.