Pics of my first H bag! Cyclamen Evelyne PM!

1. Alright, I still haven't figured out my new digital camera but I just couldn't wait to post pics!

So here are some I took with my webcam! Sorry for the bad quality.

Here she is! The bag I've been waiting for and wanting since last November! :yahoo: I just love the colour!

First, my big orange bag! :nuts: I'm standing behind it so you can see how big it is!

Second, my big orange box! :yahoo:

The front of my baby!

The back:

The side:

Me modeling it :nuts: :

Enjoy the pics!
  2. Congratulations!!! That is a gorgeous color and the bag looks so adorable on you. I am so happy you were able to get it.
  3. Congratz~~~~ the color is lovely.... and it matches you very well :drool:
  4. congrats!! It's very pretty...I'm sure you'll love it!
  5. Thanks everyone! I have a question about the its all handmade by one person?
  6. [​IMG]

she's a stunner, congratulations, look forward to some clearer pics but I'm so glad you posted something in the meantime.
  7. ^^^Congratulations!! :yahoo:

8. Arnott,
    This is such an awesome story!!!
    I'm so glad you got the bag you've been crazy about for the past two months:yes:

what you said to be the front/back of your bag is actually the other way around...with the Evelyne, the perforated H is traditionally meant to be worn against the body;).
  9. Beautiful.. Congratulations on your new bag!!
  10. Congrats!! Lovely colour.
  11. Fantastic bag, congratulations!
  12. It looks lovely on you. What a beautiful color.
  13. Love the color... congrats!
  14. Beautiful!! I am a huge Evelyne fan. I have carried mine every day since last fall when I got mine. I still have the same thrill as the day I got it. Congratulations!!!!
  15. Congrats- the color is just stunning! Glad youb were able to get the bag you wanted after all!