Pics of My Current Collection

1. Well...I said I was going to do this ages ago....but I've decided to snap some now. I think the collection will be changing soon....not 100% sure, but it's a strong possibility :smile:

I plopped them all on the table...

[​IMG]

Black City F/W 2007 (my personal favorite that I don't think I'd ever sell!)

[​IMG]

Violet Twiggy F/W 2007 (I find myself always grabbing for this one!)

[​IMG]

Aquamarine City S/S 2007

[​IMG]

Juane Twiggy F/W 2007

[​IMG]

Magenta Twiggy S/S 2005

[​IMG]

Bubblegum Twiggy S/S 2005

[​IMG]

Rouge VIF Twiggy F/W 2006 (I think!)!

[​IMG]

More coming....

2. Sky Blue Twiggy S/S 2005

[​IMG]

Petal Pink City S/S 2008

[​IMG]

Group Pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The bad thing about taking collection pictures is that you realize you really like some that you haven't seen in months *SIGH* Just when I thought I was all ready to liquidate I find myself wondering if I was crazy LOL

4. So gorgeous, twiggers ... you have all the colors I want in twiggies, so very jealous!

5. They're yummy like a pack of Starbursts.....:tup:

6. DEAR GOODNESS WOMAN!!!

Didn't you like JUST start not too long ago?!

:heart: them.

7. From zero to perfection in two months??? :graucho:

Fantastic!!!!!!

8. I adored your Twiggy collection! Have you considered adding a green color to your Bal family?

9. Thanks all! Yea....I think I started in the summer LOL The thing is I sold off my LV collection to fund this....so it wasn't all out of pocket!

Yes, I desperately need green!

The thing is....out of all the bags in the collection the one I reach for the most is the black city, followed by violet, then aqua

I've used BG '05 once, BG '08 never, magenta a couple times, juane maybe 3x, sky blue never, and the Rouge VIF a couple times. SO that is why I keep thinking it's time to switch it up a little.

Maybe the darker colors are more 'me'...I don't have to worry about the handles darkening, etc. Shoot...I've worn the violet TONS of times and not even a single scuff on the corner!

10. Wow : ) Very, very nice! Love the mintymint Sky Blue, it's gorgeous!!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. Maybe it's because you've only had the lighter bags in winter months? If that's not the case you should let go of the ones you really don't think you'll ever use to make way for that Vert Gazon twiggy!

I LOVE that magenta BTW!

12. gorgeous collection. I love all the colors.

13. it is funny how that happens...
    some colors are just so gorgeous you have to have them...
    then when you get them, you don't use them as much...

i've gotta say, i absolutely LOVE your magenta twiggy...:heart::heart:
    the color is to die for and the leather looks amazing...

you've got such a pretty collection...
    congrats!!

14. Twiggers, your collection is so gorgeous!! I love:love: them all.

15. Beautiful collection, Twiggers! :drool: I love your vibrant colors!!! :heart: