Pics of my collection..............

1. Here are some pictures of my collection. The only thing that is missing is my new legacy signature khaki/ebony coin purse which should arrive on Monday, the breast cancer key fob and heart script keyfob, which I couldn't find quickly...I really didn't realize how much stuff I had until I started taking pictures!!! ;)

accesories.jpg bags.jpg coat and hat.jpg sofia and lafayette sunglasses.jpg shoes.jpg
  2. Here's one more picture of my winter scarves...

winter accesories.jpg
  3. Very nice collection, Ella!

4. I love that coat and matching hat, how cute!

5. wow! love the sunglasses!

6. i think someone loves her some khaki and black signature. the collection looks wonderful!:tup:

7. :drool: I am in love with your pink tweed coat and hat! It is soo cute!!!!!! :greengrin:

Great overall collection! I like your totes! :tup:

8. I'm with the others, I love the coat and hat! The planners and scarves are pretty too. Great collection! :smile:

9. i love the pink scarf...beautiful collection!

10. lol i was about to say the same thing... go ahead i aint mad at cha:drool:

11. Love your collection! Thanks for sharring!

12. Great collection! That pink signature scarf is beautiful:drool:

13. Nice collection!! I love the hat!!

14. If anyone knows where I can get that coat and hat in Small, LET ME KNOW!!!!! I have GOT to have that for this coming winter!

15. Ooooh, nice collection! I especially love your Khaki/Black Signature Legacy items!

-Stephanie (pond23)