Pics of my Cognac Kooba Marcelle

1. Got her today - these pics are unstuffed and not the greatest but was anxious to snap a few. Will get some modeling shots this weekend! She is used but in very decent condition - and let me tell you, this is by far my favorite Kooba I have ever seen. Just gorgeous! Pics do not do her justice. If I ever come across a NEW and/or unused one I will buy that and sell this one but for now I am very pleased.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful bag! I love the color and the leather looks great. Congrats!

3. Congratulations! Your bag looks yummy! Enjoy!!

4. i want to squish it :love:

5. yummy!!

6. She is beautiful, Cheekers! I love the lacing.

7. Now that is beautiful. Those pics are so much better than hers were. The bag is gorgeous. That is sooo cool. I'm glad you went for it. They are few and far between.
    Way to Go Fondler!!!

8. Gosh, congrats, it looks awsome! I like the color! Enjoy it@ :nuts:

9. Thanks girls! :heart:

10. Now that's a beauty! And in excellent condition from the pics you took. You must be thrilled...Congratulations on such a great find.

11. You must be so excited! What a great bag!!!!

12. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

13. very nice colour. congrats. :smile:

sigh... everytime i read abt someone getting a new bag i want one too. trying very hard not to be tempted to buy. keep telling myself to focus on the bags i really want n not be tempted to buy others. but it's hard... :push:

14. She looks brand new & gorgeous; I hope you're very happy together...:heart:

15. very beautiful!