**PICS**of My Chanel Babies

Yes, the style number is good for reference. Especaill you are going to order by phone...:yes:

Wow!! Iris...your baby is so cute. Your photos are great and I like the way you included those serial numbers and prices on each item. So others who are interested in any one of your bags can benifits from the info you provided.

Great job, Iris and congrats on your new bags. This is just the beginning of your Chanel collection :smile:

Your cambon is TDF :drool: :yes: :drool:
If you don't mind me asking can you tell me how much it retails for? Really cute baby too!

The pic includes the price at the top. I got it before the price increase by accidently. It is a very nice bag with the hotpink inside. But I feel guilty to get 3 Chanel and 1 Chloe at the same time...:shame:

She might look better than me!!! :cutesy::cutesy::cutesy:

Those pics are precious!!! I had to go back & look at the bags (I forgot b/c your baby girl is adorable!!!) Congrats!!! SO do they look as good on you as they do on her? --Just kidding!!! Love the flap..Next on my list!!! Enjoy!!
You have great taste!! :heart: Emmy

:cutesy:

It is 10" X 6" X 2.5". The SA calls it classic size. The black caviar flap with the silver hardware is very elegant. I think my pic cannot present it completely yet. The real one looks better...:wlae:

Yay congrats!! OMG adorable pictures!!! I love your first bag. Could you please give me measurements of that bag? That would be AWESOME!!