Pics of my "beat the price increase" loot!!!

1. Well here are the pics of my loot:

Framboise Vernis Sm. Agenda
    Framboise Vernis 4-Key Holder
    Sm. Pochette
    Zip Wallet w/ ID Holder

The wallet is also a little big. I didn't like the Koala that I got, so I'm going to try this one out and if I don't like it then I'll return both of them for a different one.
    DSCN0300.jpg DSCN0301.jpg
  2. STUNNING!!!:love: LOVE THEM ALL!!!
  3. Nice haul! Congrats! If this wallet doesn't work out, you might take a look at the Porte-Tresor International. It's big, but I love mine.
  4. Looks like you "saved" quite a lot :smile:
  5. Nice!
  6. I love that pink color. Beautiful :love:
  7. Wow, nice purchases! Love it all
  8. nice work! :smile:
  9. I love your purchases!

Can you please post a pic of the inside of your Mono wallet? I am thinking about getting a wallet but the PTI is way too big for me.
  10. Congrats! I wish I did the same and beat the increase, lovely pieces!
  11. they are lovely, i like the pink!
  12. :lol: I feel like I better beat the price increase and get a wallet soon too! Love everything you got!!!! :love: May I ask why you didn't like the Koala cause I am thinking about that one?

13. Well I didn't like the Koala because I don't like the side bill pocket, and when I put my credit cards in it, it was very fat. I didn't like it. I know you guys are gonna think I'm nuts but.....I don't like this wallet either, the one I just got....It's huge, to big and wide. So.......I just ordered the mono french purse!!!!! I'm nuts. I'm gonna see which one I like the best and send the other two back!! Hopefully, 3rd time will be the charm!
  14. Congrats! All your "loot" is so cute! I totally understand about the wallet thing. We just have to keep buying until we find the perfect one.:graucho:
  15. Thank you for all your nice comments ladies. I want to tell you all for those of you who don't have or haven't seen the framboise color in is absolutely gorgeous. It is not like bright pink or fuschia. It's more of a raspberry color and more subdued. It is soooo pretty IRL. I highly recommend it.