pics of my anthracite paddington!

1. ordered it from NAP and it got here in 2 days after they verified everything. this was my first time ordering from NAP.

DHL shipped it to my house, and lucky for me i'm off from work today. so i documented everything! packaged in a nice black box (hardcore might i add with a fancy ribbon) this is better than any xmas i've ever had. LOL. i just got this under 30 minutes ago, isn't this cool? i love technology.

the leather feels a little on the crispy side, like the thin balenciaga feel? except crispier. i love the color, it's very dark gray metal.

anyway what do you guys think? i love it. it looks goth. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that is absolutely beautiful....you're a lucky lucky girl....:love:

3. :love: OMG this is the first Paddy I've seen that makes me want one!!! Wear it in good health!!!

4. doea the leather on paddies tend to scratch earily?....i've always stuck to LV cuz i'm sososo accident prone and i hate to ruin my things but i always do....how durable/delicate are they?

5. Just lovely! Job well done

6. wow ... can i say wow! it's beautiful! :love:

7. the leather on the bag is pretty thick, and i haven't noticed any scratches on my other paddington, i have it in wine. i've only used it for a month or so, and so far so good! i always baby my bags, try to not let them get wet, and they never, ever, ever touch the floor. yuck.

8. wow looks good!!! :smile:

9. Fayden I remember you mentioning that you ordered a whiskey paddington from SS. Is that order still going through? Just curious after that whole SS thread. =)

10. yup, i still have that order coming in as well. but i won't know if it's authenticate until i get it in february. but i have my fingers crossed that it is. she accepts returns, so i figure no real risk. but i really wanted the anthracite, and since NAP has it in stock, why wait?!

wait, i forget didn't someone order a black paddington from SS? and she had it verified as auth? i can't remember...

is there anyone who dislikes this bag in this color? all comments welcome! and i mean ALL!!!

i'm really happy with it, it's such a diesel bag. lol.

11. :nuts: Ohh la la....Orginally I did not care for them...just wasn't my fav fav. BUt now......I'm going to be putting this on my things to buy list....

12. Wow!!! What a beauty. I don't think that would be my first color choice, but since I already have the rouge I would sure not mind adding that beauty to the mix. I love it!!!

13. It's beautiful.. It's somewhere between black and grey and silver.. :smile:

14. Absolutely beautiful!!! Enjoy!

15. Gorgeous!