Pics of my Abbey bag!!!

1. Here are some pics! I got the bag yesterday...and I love it, but hubby doesnt really like it. He thinks it looks fake. I pretty sure Bluefly sells only authentic bags. Take a look:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks good to me but I am not an expert. I have bought 3 bags from Bluefly and they are all real.

If you look at the bottom of the page on Bluefly's website you will see.

©1998-2007, Bluefly, Inc. | Bluefly (BFLY) is a NASDAQ SMALLCAP Company.
    Conditions of Use | Site Index

For them to be a publicly traded company I trust them. They are not someone's garage.

3. hey congrats!! i have this same bag but in the chocolate brown one! =)

4. Congrats!

5. congrats!

6. Congratulations.

7. congrats! If your hubby is not familiar with designer bags he may think so, in fact many people do. I would trust Bluefly, but I've heard they did mess up at least once and sold a fake. Maybe it was a bait and switch, but they are a reputable company.

8. congrats! i like it...looks good to me although I am no expert!

9. congrats! :flowers:

10. Congratulations! I have purchased a beltbag from them and it looks authentic to me. I trust them.

11. Congrats!

12. congrats congrats! i haven't bought from them but heard good things about the website. if you want more opinions/ peace of mind, you may want to post detailed pics of your bag in the authenticate this thread. love the bag!

13. lovely
    how much did you buy it for

14. so cute, congrats.

15. Nice bag...I have one like it except in the lighter brown with the G logos.:tup: