PICs of my 2 passions.......come see!!

Miu2, love your dog, love your restaurant, love your bags and love Mexican food. We must be sisters at heart except, I'm sure, a restaurant is much harder work than I would want to do. :yes:

Thank you all for your kind posts!! :love: If any of you are out in Southern California...............I would LOVE :heart: to meet any tPFers!! We could sit and talk over Margaritas (my treat, of course)!! :drinkup:

Miu, your restaurant is beautiful! I love the arches and the soft, earthy colors! And for such a large space it seems to have a very open feel/layout.
And of course your bags are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing all that eye candy from both passions! That was fun!

Love both your purses and restaruant:heart:!! I definitely want to dine there. Loves Mexican foods!! We should definitely do a PFers get together at your place.

Would love to meet tPFers at our restaurant................once the remodel is complete, I'll definitely post to see if we can get a meeting together!! It will be fun............can hardly wait!! :yahoo:

^^^Girlie,for all the cashola I've saved you lately, I want a free round-trip ticket from NC, dinner AND margaritas (on the rocks, heavy on the salt) :devil: