Pics of my 06 griege & 05 turquoise cities

1. I've been meaning to post pics of these forever. They are both such lovely & different colors. The griege is so versatile. I'm head over heels for GRIEGE!!

CIMG2061.JPG CIMG2060.JPG CIMG2063.JPG CIMG2064.JPG
  2. Beautiful!! I am also a big fan of Greige!! Your turqouise is lovely too! Thanks for posting your pics.

3. gorgeous :love: . I got my greige day bag on Friday and I have to say, it's one of the most beautiful b bags I have.

4. gorgeous combo!!! Wow that 05 turquoise is in PRISTINE condition! fantastic! and the leather on that greige is lovely! wow!!

5. oh I see... the greige one! Mmmmm.... weeeeeeell.... if you are not too fond of the turquoise.....I guess you know what you could doooooo...... It makes me totally:drool: :drool: :devil: :devil: :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

6. Just simply GORGEOUS. Congrats.:yahoo:

7. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:heart: OMG! What beautiful colors you got!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

8. Awesome!! they even match each other :smile: so if you want to go as Nicole Richie next year for Halloween you can carry them both at the same time ;)

9. Wow both are beautiful!!!

10. :drool:

11. I really wanna see a griege IRL!!

Lovely bags :smile:

12. me too! would love to see both colors in fact IRL!

13. Wow! Gorgeous!! Thanks for posting the pics!

I LOVE your 05 Turquoise City!! :love: :love:

14. Omigosh. The leather on the griege is so beatiful! Reminds me of the leather from the old days. Pleasantly surprised!

15. gorgeous mpark. congrats. and I love your avatar too.