PICS of Mono Rivet Bag & Pochette!!

Sorry just got back from Disneyland :yahoo: so I hope this isn't a duplicate thread. Ok so I went back into the LV boutique to pick up my envelope pouch yesterday (which I decided not to keep) and saw the new Rivets bags. They have the big bag with is pretty big to me when I put it on my shoulder, it's $1950 (??), pretty expensive. Then they have the pochette which is super cute!! This is $675!! OUCH! I think it's way overpriced but compared to the reg mono pochette, it rocks! I am on the waislist for the pochette but not sure if I'm gonna take it. I like the it but the strap is so skinny and tiny I'm afraid of breaking it or something. Dunno. :shrugs:

Pics were taken on the DL with my cell phone......................shhhhh!! :sneaky:

monorivetskp2.jpg
thank you for this thread...these bags are stunning..I called 866 and they have hardly any info on dimensions etc...size wise which bag does the larger one compare to? obviously the pouchette is the same size has the mono pouchette...did they have the wow factor irl?

To me they did. I would buy the large bag if I could afford it. I'm getting the small one since I don't have any LV standard pouchettes.

thank you for this thread...these bags are stunning..I called 866 and they have hardly any info on dimensions etc...size wise which bag does the larger one compare to? obviously the pouchette is the same size has the mono pouchette...did they have the wow factor irl?
I asked my SA if it was comprable to the speedy 30 she said yes, but wider.:yes:

Yes, I saw the rivet bags at Beverly Center yesterday - is this where you saw them? Looks like the same display case!!! The canvas material seems softer on the Rivet bag than the regular Mono purses. The SA said something about how they "work" the canvas material to make it softer for the Rivet bags but that it's still the same Mono canvas used for all of the other Mono purses.

Yes, I saw the rivet bags at Beverly Center yesterday - is this where you saw them? Looks like the same display case!!! The canvas material seems softer on the Rivet bag than the regular Mono purses. The SA said something about how they "work" the canvas material to make it softer for the Rivet bags but that it's still the same Mono canvas used for all of the other Mono purses.

What was the bottom made out of? Vachetta or canvas?

thanks