Pics of me and my new Ali!!

1. I finally got my new Ali yesterday:yahoo:

I walked in with my LV Batignolles Horizontal...

070722MeAndLVBHPF.jpg

and walked out with an Ali and the Concentric Scarf to match. (Of course, I still love my BH:rolleyes:)

070722MeAndAliPF.jpg

It's only been a day and a half, but I'm in Ali love already. Perfect size, very comfortable, I want more:heart:

070722AliPF.jpg

Thanks to all of the wonderful enablers in the Ali Support Group. You convinced me to try it, and you were absolutely right. :tup:

2. Beautiful!!! Thanks for the pics!

3. Coo-wull! I didn't know the Ali was so big. :tup:

4. Beautiful bag!!! I'm an Ali lover as well! Congrats on your new Ali and ENJOY her!!!

5. Congratulations! You look fabulous with her!

6. Yay for black Alis!! That scarf looks great on yours.......*makes mental note to order the concentric scarf*

7. Congrats on your new Ali! She is beautiful! The scarf looks great on her as well. I have this scarf too.

8. The Ali & scarf look great on you!

9. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!! I LOVE ali!! Think she is the ultimate bag!! I also love her in black.. amazing!!! :tup:

10. Congrats, gotracey!!! We are now proud double bag twins...I too love my BH but the black Ali has a special place in my heart. BTW the patina on your BH is tdf!!

woo hoooooooo

11. Goooorgeous!! Both the bag & scarf, and you - except that we can't see your face!

12. I just noticed, she does look big in the photo, bigger than she seems. It's probably because I'm only 5'2", so the bag looks big by comparison. But DANG, my arm looks huge there!! :yucky:

Note to self: join a gym!

13. Congrats on the bag!! It looks very nice on you!! :smile:

14. Congrats! The Ali is gorgeous and looks great on you! Love your BH too!

15. Congrats and welcome to the Ali Club! :smile:
    It looks great on you...
    Love your LV also :tup:, that is one of the bags I am considering getting when I cross over to the other side, lol.