Pics of Marine giant gold needed

May 23, 2006
I am in the market for a marine with ggh.:yahoo:

I know they are sold out, but wonder about the color? (Dark Blue)
Is it similar to navy blue?
Does anyone have pics of a marine, so I can see the color up close. With GGH)

I would be very happy about it, if you can help me.
I might be able to get one soon.

Thanks so much.:tup:

Loooove this combo!! Here is my Marine GGH City.... Well, I actually sold it for a different style and have been :crybaby:ever since!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Marine GGH City.jpg
    Marine GGH City.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 258
does look similar to anthra but marine doesn't have green undertones like anthra. under daylight, marine shows off another shade of blue, whereas anthra can appear greenish or tealish. anthra is like a chameleon. isn't that why you got yours? ;) maybe i don't describe it well. check out the numerous pictures in this forum to see for yourself.

that's new to me so there you go: i'm certainly no more expert than you are :lol: GH is not my thing, actually. so if they really stop doing GH bags, no love's lost :P why not choose another colour for variety? i do think blues and GGH go really beautifully together but SGH has been v refreshing with some colours too!

eta: as for style, it's really v personal, so you've to read comments from others and make your own judgement. better yet, try the bags out irl. i had the PT for a while and don't think it's for me. it's a cool shape but i'm not v good with longish bags.

Maybe the picture of Mandy Moore will inspire you more to get MARINE in golden hardware. ^^''
i think marine is a nice color , easy match , go with almost everything
before i really desparate for a marine in twiggy size...
but i have a shade of blue already .. hehe ..
u should get one !@@@:heart::tup:

Attachments

• mandy-moore-dj-am-holding-hands-disneyland-05.jpg
    mandy-moore-dj-am-holding-hands-disneyland-05.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 60
  • MandyMoore_3.jpg
    MandyMoore_3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
  • mandymoore.jpg
    mandymoore.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 86