Pics of inside of damier Ribera Mini?

1. Hi,

I love the shape of this purse, but have never seen the interior. Does anyone have pics they can post?? :yes:

2. Some pix from my Ribera Mini
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks for the pics!! Is it just an open space? Is there a pocket for the cell phone, or any inside pockets, or a D ring? BTW- how much stuff does it fit? Would you recommend it for an everyday purse?

Thanks!! :smile:

4. It is just an open space. No pockets or anything. I dont own one but I always wanted one =) I prefer carrying bags over the shoulders for everyday.

5. 0o0o0o what a cute litte bag!!! i want to pinch its cheeks... (well if it had cheeks)

6. Actually, there's a pocket inside. you can put lots of stuff in it. Huge wallet, phone, keys, ipod, cosmetic bag, etc... The bag looks small but it's hollow inside, hehehe... if you know wat i mean.

7. Can we see this bag filled with stuff you carry daily?

8. Here is the one I had, but I returned it. It's really cute, & I might perhaps get it later. I had been on such a purse-buying spree & it is very expensive for the size. It would hold more that the accessories pouchette, & I use that one for going out when I don't want to lug around a lrg. purse.

Damier (2).jpg
  9. I love this bag!!! :nuts: Just had to respond. There are a few on eBay right now.

10. Sure, here are some pix
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hi Vuittongirl, love your baby!!!
    please, can you put a photo in Visual Aids wearing it?:flowers: