Pics of Fendi B Bag in Beige/Tan

I'm pretty sure its the large, too. I love how the pleating shows under the flap. The leather is very textured, too! :smile: You can fit so much in here. It does fit nicely on the shoulder, espcially since the straps are flat and not rounded.

BorsaBella said:
I'm pretty sure its the large, too. I love how the pleating shows under the flap. The leather is very textured, too! :smile: You can fit so much in here. It does fit nicely on the shoulder, espcially since the straps are flat and not rounded.

OHHH you make me want one! That's really bad..:P

Thats awesome, I am sure you will love it. I thought I saw a picture of one like that with turquiose on it for the opening of a new store.
I like the B but I'm not sure its my style.

Thanks guys, I love it more today! :smile:

The color is great all year and although the buckles are funky, the shape is quite classic making it very current and modern. I am starting to like the same one, but with the black patent buckles as well. I can't believe how much I disliked these from pics in the fall, and now I am liking them so much.

Hi... I have the same bag but in the grey/taupe color. The tag is BORSA CAT.B.FENDI CRISPE TUSC/GRIGIO-OTTONE BRUN. It is the large bag.
My sister gave it to me. I used it today for the first time, it's a beauty but it is tooo big for me and I hate the clasp on it. I'm thinking of selling it but I can't find anything anywhere to compare it to for pricing? Does anyone have any idea what it might go for or what they were new? thanks much! Sandra