Pics of Elux Speedy 25 with a bit of patina

1. It arrived yesterday used (it had patina and was dirty with dust, greymarkings, and soem hair) :crybaby: so I will be returning but since it's here, might as well take pics. So, if youve been wondering how azur will look with a bit of patina here it is alone and next to my 6 month old mono speedy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gross. Hair!!! Return that one.

3. Eeek!! Oh my, hair??? :wtf:

So sorry about your speedy, I hope a new comes soon.

4. Wow that is just unacceptable. They should give you a refund and some kind of extra for that carelessness.

5. That should not have happened. Are they giving you any trouble about returning it?

6. Ekkk... HAIR??!! Return it asap and demand a discount of some sort for your next purchase... That's not acceptable!

7. darn that sucks. how can they you a bag like that. Someone should inspect the bags before it ships out.

8. HAIR? Gross. I hope you get another soon! :smile:

9. Sorry about how it came to you (very disgusting), but it is a pretty bag

10. No. Hassle-free returns. The first lady wasnt mean but she wasn't nice about it either. She just kept repeating "Oh, theyre all inspected before they are sent out." so upon the advice of pther PFers, I called back and was helped by a very nice young man.... well at least he sounded young. :graucho:

11. aww man! That sucks!

12. Yikes! Sorry to hear about that! :yucky:

13. The bag is still very beautiful but I certainly understand. You paid for new and should have received new! I'd be upset as well. RETURN IT!

14. That's so unacceptable!

15. How rude!!!:s I hope they offer you a credit or something to compensate for the horrible customer service.