Pics of black Gerard Darel

1. I've had this for a while, but this is the first time I've had a camera to take pics. with. I'm still learning how to use this camera, so apologies in advance!

Darel1.jpg Darel2.jpg
  2. Looks great on you

3. Love the bag ... I was so tempted to buy a brown one when Holt Renfrew had a sale on them. Congrats, it looks great on you!

4. great bag...
    i lobe the style

5. I love the style! Looks great on you!

6. It looks fab on you!!

7. Thanks everyone! I find this bag really versatile -- looks great with a lot, and it's also light, and convenient. A definite thumbs up!!

asl, can you believe that the last one was sold, at my HR, for only $150 (!!)

8. Looks wonderful! I love GD's, they are so comfortable to wear, and light. I have one in grey, and I have to admit, sometimes my Bbags don't get the love they deserve, since I'm wearing my GD so often!

9. I love this bag... where can you get one? Is there a website you can order from? How much do they run?

10. It looks great on you, a truly practical bag and $150 only, what a bargain!!!

11. In Canada, they were sold briefly at Holt Renfrew, and the original asking price for a Charlotte 24 was $395.

In the USA, Bergdorf Goodman sells them. I believe they are also online on the Neiman Marcus website.

12. The leather looks great!

13. Thanks so much melisande!

14. Its lovely! I love GD, and that looks incredible on you!

15. cute!1