Pics of anniversary gift, and back from trip to AC LV

1. Hi All!

BF and I celebrated our one year anniversary today by spending the day in AC. He got me the Damier Mini Pochette I have been wanting:yahoo: , and surprised me with a trip to either Jamaica or Antiqua in March (he wanted my input between the two, so we will finalize that soon).:supacool:
    We gambled a bit, not much luck, went to eat and then shop a bit. THe LV in AC is quite large, very sharp looking and with fairly nice SAs.
    I tried on many bags that I'm been hemming and hawing over, and browsed a bit. I did not buy a thing...today, that is.:graucho:
    Here are some pics of the mini pochette--nothing too exciting, but what the heck, I'll share my bigger purchases too when I make them.:p

IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0137.JPG
  2. Oooh I love it! Congrats on the anniversary and the gorgeous pochette!

3. congrats and happy anniversary :smile:

4. Congrats on your anniversary and your mini pochette!:yahoo:

Glad you had a good time in LV... and now the Carribean..:yahoo:

5. Belated Happy Anniversay!:party: Very cute bag. I want damier for my next purchase.

6. Your bag is cute but your ring is GORGEOUS!!! Wow!

7. happy anniversary and congratulations! there are no small purchases when it comes to lv. damier is so pretty!

8. Congratulations and happy anniversary!!

One sweet BF!!

9. Wow to your new bag and your ring. :smile:

10. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I saw the mini pochette yesterday too......hubby really liked it in the mono.
    And Congrats on your anniversary!

11. Love that cute gold chain!

12. i lovvve the mini and regular pochette in damier! congrats!

13. Congrats! I have it in mono and love it!

14. Very cute, Congrat's.

15. it's so cute! congrats!