Pics of 2 new prada bags (that went back to Prada)

1. I decided not to keep either of these bags, but I did manage to take some pics before packing them up. The rectangular bag with zippers is cute - and decently priced ($1480) but that's about it. And honestly, I was worried that some of those zippers would end up snagging a sweater or two. The patent bag is nice -but to me it was not $2275 nice, especially since it is a final sale at Prada (no changing your mind 30 days later). But, as Jill says - it would be perfect for a rainy or snowy day since it looks (and feels) like plastic/vinyl!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2 little Prada bags went to cougess's house, and 2 little Prada bags went home .......
    Thank you for the pics !

3. oh..she s sending me that patent bag tomorrow along with the shoes..lol...i know IM keepin the shoes at least..lmao

4. I love the rectangular one! I'm getting one in grey!

5. Good decision. The leather looks understated but nice but doesn't blow my socks off.
    Patent just doesn't do it for me. Think it was the trauma of my mother dressing me in white patent boots as a kid! Never been able to go near anything patent since...
    LOL.

6. oo:huh:OOooo I love the leather one... yum.

7. I LOVE the leather one too!!! Shoot!!! I'm dying to see these bags modeled..JILL!!!!! What do you have coming from your Fed Ex guy lol!!!!!!!

8. If I was not overdosing on black bags I may have kept the black zipper bag also! can't wait to see it in grey. Jill - can't wait to hear your thoughts on the patent tote!

9. Like the patent, but would really have to like it for $2275.
    Black zipper bag - like it, but not enough compared to other black bags out there.
    Good decision cougess on both!

10. I worry about zippers, too - I even got a stretch lace blouse hooked on my chanel gst handle - embarassing! Good decision - not $2300 crazy about either of them!