PICS new BG compared to '05 and '04 Rose

1. It came today. The color is nothing like Rose. It's more like '05 BG but darker and with some lilac in it. One thing that is impressive is the leather. It's really superb, at least on this one. The tassels are thicker and smooshier than the ones on my '05 BG. It's also not flat, it has dimension and it's not at all veiny. I think it will break in beautifully.
    It was late evening so I don't have any good daylight pics. I will take some tomorrow. Some of these were very late evening with a little sun. The rest are inside with flash or under halogen lights with no flash.

Outside natural light:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outside less light, see how the lilac tones show up more:

[​IMG]

2. 2005 BG, 2008 BG/Petal Pink & 2004 Rose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. All 3 are beautiful, but of the 3 I think I like the 08' BG pink the most!!!

4. Oh my, look at all that gorgeous BBag pinkness! :love:

Your new 08 BG is lovely. :drool:

5. you're lucky! the ones i saw didn't have such nice leather at all...

6. WOW.

I can't wait.

7. It's gorgeous...I love the dimension to the color, and I think whomever described the color as being like "watermelon" was right on!!

8. congratulations!!!

i love your 04 rose too :smile: thanks for the comparison pictures, you always do such great ones!

btw is yours lamb too?

9. Great comparison shots! You have such an amazing collection of bags! Congratulations on your newest purchase!!!! :yahoo:

It's definitely nice to see that they're all three so different.

10. they're all beautiful, powderpuff! your pinks are making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Congrats on your new pink and I think it's the most beautiful pink out of the bunch!

11. ^^ ditto!!! :wlae::woohoo::love:

12. Congrats Powder.:yahoo: I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures with those bags.:wlae:

13. Wow!! Congrats to you powder.. , don't forget to post modeling pix.
    Thanks for sharing :flowers:

14. Beautiful! Congrats! Love the new bag- it's sooo shiny!

15. Good lord, I just LOVE your new bag! It's my favourite colour of the three you posted, actually...