*PICS!* My new black baby Coco Cabas & Cambon wallet!

1. My newest purchases- black caviar baby coco cabas and black w/black patent cc cambon wallet- so cute with the hot pink interior and cc logos!:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is a pic of one of my links that I was previously talking about in another thread I started asking if anyone else's baby coco cabas links were not closed all the way.....:shrugs:

[​IMG]

2. Double congrats. Your newest purchases are gorgeous! The hot pink interior is HOT! =)

3. Gorgeous! especially the wallet. Congrats and enjoy.

4. Gorgeous bag and wallet, congrats! I had 3 cabas bags and all of the links were completely soldered together. I know other members have had this problem w/the CC tote as well. I'd take it back to have them repair it.

5. they're goregous! congrats :yes:

6. Congrats :smile: the pink interior is so cute

7. They're both delicious :biggrin:

8. So gorgeous! Please model the Cabas!

9. Congrats! Both are gorgeous!!!

10. hi sammiekat--where did you find your gorgeous cambon wallet? I've been looking everywhere for one! Thanks!

11. ^ i'm looking for one too! it's amazing.

12. I love both of them!! I have a black baby cabas too and I :heart: it!! As for the cambon wallet - can I say JEALOUS!! Enjoy them both!

13. The wallet and bag are GORGEOUS! Congrats!

14. Both are lovely! You take such vivid photos.

I agree with Jenn (clk) that you should either have the links soldered closed or exchange for a bag with closed links. That would worry me; in time, I could see that leather piece slipping through.

15. Love them both!! Congratz!! :party: