*PICS* My Bolide back from Paris w/ my initals!

1. After spending 4 1/2 months in Paris waiting for the original crafts person to personalize her, my Bolide FINALLY arrived today:woohoo:
    She's a beauty and I just had to show her off:rolleyes:
    Vache Ligee
    My initials are heat stamped and finished in palladium.
    I just :heart: her!! Of course as with my other bags I have named her. My mother says I have always named everything:upsidedown::lol:.
    Her name is Indie:smile:.
    HermesBolide31cm.jpg HermesBolide31cm1.jpg HermesBolide31cm2 (2).jpg
  2. OH! I Love that!! It looks so nice. I always thought there should be something going on in that area on the Bolide... now we know what everyone should do with it!

Looks fantastic!
  3. :tender:Indigo is such a great colour for a bolide. I love how you personalised her. 4 1/2 months is a long wait, but the result is great!
  4. Gorgeous!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  5. How neat! Thanks for sharing this with us!!
  6. Wow!!! That's nice!!
  7. Thanks girls!!!
    I really like the personalization!
    Yep - 41/2 months after I purchased her from the boutique. They sent her back to Paris immediately, but since only the original crafts person can touch the bag I had to wait. To me - it was worth it.
  8. Your bolide is TDF!!! I just love, love, love the idea of putting your initials on your bag! Enjoy her in good health!
  9. WOW that looks awesome Penny!
  10. OMG, your bolide is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
  11. Thanks Japster, Jance &j0s1e267~~~
    I love the dark navy color. I wear a lot of navy & white and jeans and white shirts.
  12. Wow! It looks grand!!
  13. That's a beautiful color!
  14. Thanks Lucci & Clinken!
  15. Ok THAT is pretty cool, PENNYD!!!!