*PICS!* My 1st Chanel...and GLASSES!!!!

Emmy, those glasses look great on you. I so need Chanel glasses since I can't wear my contacts anymore.

Congrats on your first bag. It's beautiful and you wear it well.

EMMY, I'm across the lake from you... in Toronto!

The bag is perfect for you, as are your new glasses. I have two pair of optical Chanels and was thinking of getting the same pair as you... for an extra pair. Yours look great!
Toronto!?!?! We're taking our boat to Toronto this coming summer!....We keep ours in Alexandria Bay.....I'll have to pm you when we go..Maybe we can meet!! So exciting!!!!!! I want to get another pair too!!! :P
:heart: Emmy

OMG laughing those are the fricken two boutiques an hour from my house. I'm so on the phone. Any SA names to glam onto!!!!!!!!!
I just looked through my pm's....I called the Saks in Missouri (LOL I'm from NY!!) 1-314-567-9200..I talked to Nancy..Yxk01 talked to Barbara...I have talked to Christine in Tx..she works at Neimans...800-756-5784/214-363-8311..Not sure what to tell you...I'm not sure exactly where you live...bag.lover posted that this bag is now$1395!!!!!!! I'd call a Neiman's and see if it's true they're not changing their prices until Sunday and go from there...Good luck!!!! :heart: Emmy

I love the bag and the glasses. Where did you find the frames? I will have to do this online because I live far from anywhere. Thanks in advance.

I got them at Lens Crafters...They do have a website....you can locate a store from there....I know how you feel....The shopping here is sub par...But we DO have one of those! Good luck!!! :heart: Emmy

Toronto!?!?! We're taking our boat to Toronto this coming summer!....We keep ours in Alexandria Bay.....I'll have to pm you when we go..Maybe we can meet!! So exciting!!!!!! I want to get another pair too!!! :P
:heart: Emmy
We'll go Chanel shopping! We have two stores... the Boutique and Holts! :smile:

hey emmy! was looking out for your pics since your purchase last week...and you know i love the bag in the beige, but the glasses totally blew me away...they look so great on you! i so wish i needed glasses and could pull them off like you do! enjoy them both!