*PICS* Mastic Giant Hobo with silver..LOVE THIS BAG

That bag is just beautiful! I love it - the leather looks perfect! The silver hardware - wow, it looks stunning. It is so hard to imagine how the bags will look with the SGH or the GGH until you actually see it IRL. When you first hear of the combination, the initial reaction is, "I don't think that is going to work." And then you see it, and it is "Wow!"

:yes::yes::yes: ITA!

Gorgeous bag, I love it, thanks for the pics. You have me seriously considering this style and color. I'm wondering if it would be too light to be an all-season bag (in the Boston area).

powderpuff, can I ask what kind of camera you use to take pics of your bags? They are always so clear and pretty!

It's the Canon Powershot SD300 Digital Elph. It's my favorite because it's smaller than a pack of cigarettes so it will fit easily into the front zipper pocket of my Bbags. I keep it in my purse all the time. It has lots of settings, but I'm lazy and just use auto unless I need to take a close up then I switch it to micro. Very user friendly and it always takes great pics. I've had it for a couple of years, so they've probably chaneged the model number now.

Awesome photo's-thanks!!! You do take the best pictures PP!!!!!! I saw this bag at Barneys with the ggh, very classy. I like it with the sgh too. It is amazing how the different hardware colors can totally change the look of the bag.